Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Simplyhealed

Listen to Carolyn on simplyhealed at: http://youwealthrevolution.com/now/
why it is not working:
still Holding on something which gave them pleasure,subconscious is still holding them
false belief is the reason
victim energy
ancestrol energy,not cleared
ancestral baggage
phobia: irrational fear
energy moves with intention
have faith in the process
script,magnet,chant,Tapping - clearing tools
It is the intention of our thought that makes the energy work
It is not o.k with god having more money - it is a false belief and many are having it
we are planting the seeds of positive affirmations into subconscious mind
I am worthy and deserving money
I am worthy of freedom and peace
I am good with my money
I help other people with my money
I let go of fear from other people's judgement
I allow,accept,receive money!
There is no secret in the energy field
everybody is wired
Muscle testing will give you the answer from your subconscious mind
lot of intuition is common sense
To increase intuition:
learn to apprecite and gratitude for the way we see,feel things
keep your journal for small spiritual nudges
little thoughts
write down your positive thoughts
pay attention to what you already got
Visit: http://youwealthrevolution.com/cooper
we download the stories of life
low vibrations get stuck
energy is smart
People value what i offer
I am paid well
I am validated,respected
I am always at the right place at the right time
I am worthy,deserving
I trust my intuition
When you are grateful,your life will change
The good things in my life are ....
I do like this about myself
Have a gratitude journal
write 3 things you are grateful for daily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Brief but very accurate information… Many thanks for sharing
this one. A must read post!

Here is my homepage: automobile insurance rates

Thoughts for today!

Products I Recommend!