Sunday, April 22, 2012

HOPE FOR THE BEST, ALWAYS!

HOPE FOR THE BEST, ALWAYS!

Check out my video on Hope:




Hope = Trust, Expect, Anticipate, Wish, Look forward to.
HOPE as a noun in Webster dictionary:
Desire accompanied by expectation of or belief in fulfillment
Expectation of fulfillment or success.
‎"Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road,
but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.
" Lin Yutang
Hope is like Oxygen.
Hope is like the foundation for the building.

It gave me the dream to land in U.S when I did my sales calls around Chennai Airport.
It kept me alive when I was hospitalized with Lung collapse.
It is the one which gave me my voice back when I had the Tonsils operation.
It is the one which made me travel by bus for 23 hours from Houston to Chicago
when I was fired by my old employer.
It gave us the strength to pray when my son was sick and hospitalized.
It gave me the courage to build a $100,000 house when I was struggling
to get a continuous employment.
It gave us the inner strength to wait for many years to get the U.S
VISA while it was getting rejected continuously.

Without Hope, we might have crumbled with grief, when my father and father-in-law passed away within the same year in 1998.
Without Hope, My cousin sisters won't get married and settled down now, after my mother-in-law passed away in 2010.

Hope gives you strength when all of your energy got drained.
It gives you the courage to try once again on tomorrow when you fail today.
We need HOPE at this tough time as breathing.

If there is sunset, there will be sunrise. This is the natural law.
There are many things to be hopeful for in this world:
A Child's smile
A Growing plant
A Bright Sunrise
A Rainbow

The list is endless as our LIFE itself. LIFE is a miracle, live it to the fullest.
This world is full of opportunities. If one door shuts down, another door will always open.
Hope for the best,always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless you my friend. That was very nice it put tears to my eyes .You are so right you have to have hope. Bless you and you family. Dont stop posting you give alot of faith to alot of peopl. You have a good heart and soul. your friend lin

Thoughts for today!

Products I Recommend!