Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Turning Point

Turning Point
In Life, we have something called Turning Points weather you believe it or not. But one should not keep idle and waiting for it. If one keeps on doing what he has to do and keep on trying what he dreams to do, he will get the right Turning point. If one keeps on having a positive attitude, filtering negative stuff whatever happens, one will get his Turning point.
Once one gets his/her Turning point, automatically magic will happen. He/She will start to attract all the good things and the things one ever dreamed so far will start to fall in place.
Here is my personal experience:
I had two Turning Points. First one happened around 2003 when I was sick. Till that time, I used to smoke, drink(small ones),had pawns(tobacco chewing).Once I was hospitalized, left alone, struggled alone, had an operation, I realized the fact. Then there was the Turning Point. After this point, I never touched any of the stuff, I mentioned above so far.
My second Turning point came when we were blessed with my child in 2006.After this point, everything seems to be wonderful. Our family is together. One of my cousin got a job in a good reputed software company, another one got a chance to work in USA,another one joined Engineering, we started our own software company, we started constructing our house. Many great things are happening and we are attracting only SUCCESS! It is amazing!
So Be Positive, Think Positive, Wait patiently, you will attract all the good stuff once your Turning point comes in.

All the best!

For earning residual income, visit:
www.kannanviswagandhi.com
For business articles, visit: http://www.business-mantras.blogspot.com
For wealth creating, visit: blogs.ibibo.com/borntoberich

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to
say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Here is my web-site: get an insurance quote online [trilln.com]

Thoughts for today!

Products I Recommend!