Tuesday, July 24, 2007

How to get oppurtunities

How do you attract opportunity into your life?
By: Jim Rohn
Someone recently asked me the question: "How can I have more opportunities come intomy life?" Good question, but I think my answer surprised them a bit. I bypassed the obvious (and necessary) points about hard work, persistence andpreparation. They actually were very hard workers. And they had the great attribute ofbeing seekers, they were on the outlook. But I felt maybe they were missing this next andmost valuable point - attraction. I always thought opportunities and success were something you went after, then I foundout that I needed to turn it around. Opportunities and success are not something you goafter necessarily, but something you attract - by becoming an attractive person. That’s why I teach development of skills. If you can develop your skills, keep refining allthe parts of your character and yourself, your health, your relationships, etc. so that youbecome an attractive person to the marketplace - you’ll attract opportunity. Opportunitywill probably seek you out. Your reputation will probably precede you and someone willwant to do business with you. All of the possibilities are there by working on the philosophythat success is something you attract. The key is to continue making yourself a more attractive person by the skills you have, thedisciplines you have, the personality you’ve acquired, the character and reputation youhave established, the language and speech you use - all of that refinement makes youmore attractive to the marketplace. Personal development - the never ending chance to improve not only yourself, but also toattract opportunities and affect others. To Your Success,Jim Rohn Check out Jim Rohn's website here: www.jimrohn.com

Want to earn residual income,visit: www.kannanviswagandhi.com

want to read about business articles,visit: http://www.business-mantras.blogspot.com



No comments:

Thoughts for today!

Products I Recommend!