Sunday, June 17, 2012

Journey of a Writer

It is like a dream come true for me.

Yesterday,my first ever eBook 'Hope for the best' is published in Amazon Kindle store.

It is a long journey for me to arrive here.

When i was young, i used to read lot of comics. Inspired by them, i used to write some stories and show it to my elder brother.He would say,it is o.k but needed improvement.

That was the beginning.

My grand father used to bring us lot of books every month.we used to give him a list whenever he went to receive his pension.

I used to wait for his arrival in the evening. That started my vigorous reading habit which leads to my writing.

Then during my tenth standard, i became a member of the salem district library in Tamilnadu,India.

I used to take maximum number of books from the library and read them even late in the night.

My father used to tell me, don't read too much and you may lose your sanity.

During my college days, i used to save my daily lunch allowance to buy books.

In November 2000,I came to U.S.

I was introduced to the wonderful world of ebooks. It was like a boon for me.

I used to search for free ebooks in google and download tons of self development ebooks.

I started my blog on self development in 2007 and I am writing regularly from then.

The urge to write is there all along.but I was struck by writers block.Never got started except writing for my blog.

Recently I started reading Sri Vishwanath's books and writing reviews in Amazon.

That ignited the spark in myself.

I have attended the speak and write to make millions teleseminar by Lisa Nichols.

I am attending the Transformational Author Telesemianr by Christine Kloser.

All these things brought out the writer in me.

Thanks to my grand father Sengodan for the initial spark.

Thanks to Viswanath for writing the foreword for my book.

Thanks to my cousin sister Ramya for designing the cover.

Thanks to my wife Sindhuja,my two awesome kids,Vikas and Saatvika.

Writing is also a spiritual process.It is like I found out my Life Purpose.

It gives me a wonderful feeling that I can be one of the Inspiration for many people.

It is a great feeling to see your name listed in one of the premier portals in the world and I want to continue this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Relationships are the mainstay of our life, and it gives us the reason to cheer about life. Whenever you experienced something significant, readily you rushed to your loved one to tell them about it. After all, sharing of enjoyment increases it further. Visit www.germanyflowershop.com to experience the way of sharing your sentiment.

Thoughts for today!

Products I Recommend!