Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What questions are you asking yourself?

I went to the pharmacy on yesterday to get my prescribed medicines.

There was a young man,very obese,waiting for his medications from the phamacist.Another guy was getting lot of medicines.

This young man asked him that were these for you and the guy replied 'This is for my old guy,my father'.

This yong man asked him 'So if i grow old,do i have to get these medicines?'.
The other guy replied 'I don't want to think of it now.'

See the pattern of the young man,he is already obese and taking medications,means that he is not fit.I suspect,he may have to consume those medications when he grow old.

We have to be very careful about the thoughts and words,influences we choose as we may become the very things we speak about.

No comments:

Thoughts for today!

Products I Recommend!