Monday, April 13, 2009

Would you turn down money?

OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS
I want to invite you to something really
special.

SGR Program

A couple of years ago, back in 2007, I
made a decent amount of money from this
just by pushing copy, paste and send. It's
called the Science of Getting Rich
(sounds like something the market would
like to have right now, doesn't it?).

So boy, was I glad to see Bob Proctor and
his team relaunch it!

SGR Program

I'm signing up again because I know it will
be another success. (I mean, we ARE talking
about a powerful product from Bob Proctor,
Jack Canfield and Rev. Michael Beckwith)

And I want to personally invite you to jump
on the bandwagon.

They have a great affiliate plan. And it's
so, so easy.

SGR Program

The pre-launch date is April 14th, so hurry
to get your head start.

Cheers,
Kannan Viswagandhi

PS: Oh, and did I mention it's a 50%
commission 2-tier program? Plus, there'll
be an additional ONGOING 50%
commission on a new continuity program
they've got. It's a beauty!

SGR Program

No comments:

Thoughts for today!

Products I Recommend!